The Elders believe that God is positioning Beltway Park Church to help transform our community by the year 2030 in the following ways:
Spreading the Good News
- Helping 4,000 people take their first steps with Jesus and go public with their faith through baptism over the next ten years.
Expanding our Kingdom impact
- Raising up future pastors and leaders through a ministry school and/or a church-planting residency.
- Planting or supporting the development of five Gospel-centered, Spirit-filled, presence-based churches in the extended Big Country region.
Addressing the needs of the poor and underprivileged
- Opening safe, Christ-centered daycares that provide excellent experiences for kids while also equipping and resourcing their parents.
- Ensuring loving, stable homes for every kid who needs it by partnering with and equipping other local churches to meet every foster care need in our community.
- Providing Christ-centered counseling services for children and teens.