“Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
MOPPETS provides loving care for children age 6 months through kindergarten. A homeschool classroom will be available as needed. While moms attend the MOPS meetings, children enjoy a program designed to meet their needs. Children are divided into groups by age and are involved in planned activities that provide social growth and spiritual enrichment. Games, stories, crafts, and play enhance their physical and creative development. Babies 6 months and younger stay with their moms during the meetings.
BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN
- Social growth through group activities and play.
- Spiritual growth through Bible stories and values relevant to their lives.
- Physical, emotional, and creative development through crafts, games, snacks and songs.
Our teachers love children. Our teachers are paid through Beltway Park and must pass a background check. Each teacher is dedicated not only to caring for your children, but also to helping them grow into who God created them to be.
Please help us provide a wonderful experience for your child.
- Read and abide by the illness policy given to you at registration.
- Be sure to label all your child’s items – bottles, cups, clothing, backpacks, etc.
- Bring a change of clothes and at least 3 diapers for your child if they are not potty trained.
- If you have a concern about anything regarding the care of your children, please let the MOPPETS Coordinator know immediately.
You will need to register each of your children in the Beltway Children’s Ministry system. We will use the same check in sticker system that we use for Sunday morning services, Wednesdays evening services, and the +Thursday service.