Donor Instructions to Access Your Contribution Statement
- Access PARK CENTRAL by clicking here or selecting the link at the top of our web page. (You can skip steps 2-5 if you already have a Park Central login account)
- Click "Create Account" at the bottom of the login form.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and phone and click SUBMIT.
- If an email match is found in our system, it will automatically send you a login activation email with your new username and a link to set your password.
- If no email match is found, a message will be sent to a church administrator, who will send you an email with your username and an activation link to set a password.
- After successful login, select GIVE from the menu on the left.
- Once the new page loads, select GIVING STATEMENT in the top right.
- In the window that opens up in the middle of the page, find the DATE RANGE section and choose the button next to QUICK DATE RANGE if it was not already selected.
- Open the drop down menu for QUICK DATE RANGE and scroll down until you see LAST YEAR and select it.
- Select RUN REPORT.
- This will download a PDF file to your computer from which you can view or print your Contribution Statement.