BELTWAY PARK CHURCH IS MEETING FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES
Beltway Park Church is meeting regularly for in-person services and we have room for you! We continue to have our Designated Mask Section available (South Campus, 9:00am service) for social distancing. We continue to provide children’s ministry for all our weekend services (8 weeks to 5th grade), and there is no need to make reservations, just show up!
We have six Weekend Services to choose from at two campus locations:
North Campus – 2850 Hwy 351
+Thursday Service – 6:30pm
Sunday Services – 8:15am, 9:45am & 11:30am
**The 9:45am service is the most heavily attended service. We would encourage you to try one of our other options.
South Campus – 4009 Beltway South
Sunday Services – 9:00am & 10:45am
**Dedicated Mask Section available during the 9:00am service.
Online Campus - If you’re unable to attend in-person, join us live online Sundays at 9:00am & 10:45am. Our online services include all the normal elements of live worship, important announcements, a timely message, and an opportunity to receive prayer.
We have opened up our altars for in-person prayer after all of our services. You may request your prayer partner wear a mask. We continue to have key prayer points from our prayer partners/pastoral staff (that they feel strongly God has highlighted to them). If you are online and would like to receive prayer for one of these prayer points, or for anything in your life, you can call 325-704-5171 or text the word PRAYER to 325-766-7076 immediately following our service times. We have pastors available to visit with you on the phone and to pray with you. We also have online hosts that can chat with you privately and pray for you via that chat.
If you are not part of a small group at Beltway Park but would like to be, please visit GROUPS to complete an online form. One of our Groups pastors will reach out to you and help you connect with a group.
What Beltway Park is doing to provide a safe environment:
- Most doors remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces.
- We frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms.
- There is hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap and water, and other similar disinfectants readily available to you.
- We do not pass offering bags, but instead have black boxes available throughout each worship center where you can drop in your tithes and offerings. You can also continue to give online: GIVE.
- Prepackaged communion elements are available for your convenience.
You can help too! Please continue to be mindful of CDC recommendations:
- If you or someone in your family is sick, please stay home (except to get medical care) and avoid exposing that sickness to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area, please observe the recommended 14-day self-quarantine and refrain from attending church events.
This is a season for grace. Let’s be extra loving and kind to each other, knowing that people have diverse perspectives on our current situation and how to navigate it. Please be intentional in creating an atmosphere both at home and at church of encouragement and hope.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and make appropriate decisions concerning our services, ministries, and church events as needed. Please be sure to frequently visit our website at beltway.org, follow us on social media, and/or have an updated email address associated with your profile in Park Central (our church-wide management software) in case we need to communicate any significant changes or updates quickly.