Church will look a little different, but we’re excited to see you!
Please let us know you’re coming! Because we’re limiting the number of seats in our worship centers as a safety measure, we’re asking you to RSVP for you and your family for a designated service time & campus. When you RSVP, you’ll be given a ticket to be shown when you arrive for your service time.
We’re working hard to provide a safe environment! As many of you know, Governor Abbott has announced that houses of worship are welcome to have in-person services again! As we move towards reopening Beltway Park, your health and safety is a high priority for us. So we are cautiously following suggested guidelines and have put some safety precautions in place.
Each of us has a part in making this experience as safe as possible for our whole church family. If you would like to attend in person, please RSVP to let us know and be mindful of your role and responsibility below under, “What we’re asking you to do.” Please remember, limited seating is available. You will need to RSVP to attend.
Here’s what you can expect when coming to church in-person for the next several weeks:
What Beltway Park is doing:
- Most doors will remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces.
- We will frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms.
- We will disinfect and sanitize, to be the best of our ability, our worship centers before and after each service.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap and water, and other similar disinfectants readily available to you.
- We are removing rows of chairs in our worship centers and limiting the number of available seats to maintain social distancing. We’re encouraging family units to sit together in adjacent chairs, and then we’re planning for each family unit to be separated by two chairs.
- Beltway Kids Ministry & Beltway Student Ministries (BSM) will not be available during this time. Our Beltway Kids Ministry will have materials available for kids during services that can be picked up as you enter a worship center. Beltway Kids also has a weekly online service on Sundays at 5:00pm at live.beltway.org and also available for replay on Beltway Kids social media platforms. BSM also has resources and community available online through their social media platforms.
- We will not be passing the offering bags, but instead we will have places available throughout each worship center where you can drop in your tithes and offerings. You can also continue to give online at beltway.org/give.
- Prepackaged communion elements will be available.
What we’re asking you to do:
- This is a season for grace towards one another. Let’s be extra loving and kind to each other, knowing that people have diverse perspectives on our current situation and how to navigate it. Let’s be intentional in creating an atmosphere both at home and at church of encouragement and hope.
- Please RSVP to let us know you are coming. Remember that we have limited seating available for each service. Please bring your ticket for you and your family to your designated service.
- Feel free to wear your own mask. You are welcome to personally take whatever precautions you feel most comfortable with.
- Please maintain social distancing of six feet between you and other people when on campus.
- Sanitize your hands at our available sanitation stations or by washing your hands in our restrooms.
- Please do not gather in groups while at a Beltway Park service. We all love to shake hands and hug, but for now just wave and say hey to others from a distance.
- We would love to see you, but if you…are at risk (or live with someone who is considered at-risk), have a compromised immune system, feel sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 99.6, have been around anyone that’s been sick, or are over the age of 65, our governor has strongly encouraged you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.